Notes of Goji Berry, Ripe Mango, Tarocco Orange, Anise, Clove & Cinnamon.
This Holiday, the cult-classic fragrance you know and love gets a warm, seasonal refresh. Spiced Goji Tarocco Orange squeezes red tarocco blood oranges and tangy tangerines, while tartly, bittersweet pomelo juices are brewed with spicy cinnamon, clove and star anise. This delightful holiday nectar will inspire joy and good cheer for the season ahead.
About the Product
Voluspa's unique coconut wax blend is hand-poured into a 123 oz. embossed glass vessel and topped with a matching lid that keeps the candle dust-free when not in use. Our five wicks allow you to enjoy fragrance throw for 250 hours. Our candles are hand-poured in the United States and feature our proprietary, clean-burning coconut wax blend and 100% natural wicks. Our products are free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates and are never tested on animals. Up-cycle this best seller into a keepsake after the last burn.
- Burn Time: 250 hours
- Fill (oz): 123
- Fill (g/ml): 3500
- May require additional processing time
- Natural Wick(s): 5
- Free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates
Imperial Dimensions: 8.66" D x 9.13" H
- Metric Dimenions: 220mm x 232mm
Collection: Japonica Holiday
- Fragrance Family: Warm/Spiced
How to use:
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains.