Notes of Andean Blue Clover, Apple & Oak Moss.
At sunrise, fresh Clover springs from morning grass while Violet emerges to meet it. Collectively breathing and sighing with spring's freshness, Roses, Lily of the Valley, Cucumber, Jasmine and Melon blossom at once to create an extraordinary bouquet.
- Burn Time: 140 hours
- Fill (oz): 44
- Fill (g/ml): 1,247
- Natural Wick(s): 2
- Free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates
- Imperial Dimensions: D: 5.2", H: 6.18"
- Metric Dimenions: 132 mm, 157mm
How to use:
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains.