2 WICK 44 OZ LUXE JAR CANDLE FRENCH CADE LAVENDER
Notes of French Cade Wood, Verbena & Bulgarian Lavender.
The rustic, woodsy and herbaceous nature of sun-drenched Provence is harvested with an aromatic infusion of lush lavender, rare French cade wood and vivid lemon verbena. Embodying a true farm-to-table experience, feel the creation of refreshing and calming energy, like a breeze on a summer day.
About the Product
Voluspa's unique coconut wax blend is hand-poured into a 44 oz. glass vessel adorned in Japonica pattern and is topped with a metal lid that keeps the candle dust-free when not in use. The multiple wicks allow you to enjoy fragrance throw for 140 hours. Our candles are hand-poured in the United States and feature our proprietary, clean-burning coconut wax blend and 100% natural wicks. Our products are free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates and are never tested on animals. Up-cycle this best seller into a keepsake after the last burn.
- Burn Time: 140 hours
- Fill (oz): 44
- Fill (g/ml): 1,247
- Natural Wick(s): 2
- Free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates
- Imperial Dimensions: D: 5.2", H: 6.18"
- Metric Dimenions: 132 mm, 157mm
- Collection: Japonica
- Fragrance Family: Woody
How to use:
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains.