French Cade Lavander Large Jar Candle
Notes of French Cade Wood, Verbena & Bulgarian Lavender.
The rustic, woodsy and herbaceous nature of sun-drenched Provence is harvested with an aromatic infusion of lush lavender, rare French cade wood and vivid lemon verbena. Embodying a true farm to table experience, feel the creation of refreshing and calming energy, like a breeze on a summer day.
- Burn Time: 100 hours
- Fill (oz): 18
- Fill (g/ml): 510
- Natural Wick(s): 1
- Free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates
- Imperial Dimensions: 3.74" D x 5.28" H
- Metric Dimenions: 95 mm x 134 mm
How to use:
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains.