Notes of Moso Bamboo, Black Musk & Japanese Cypress.
Roam a woodland trail and light a path to the forest, where the scent of the great outdoors thrives with huckleberry vines amid tall Japanese cypress boughs. Lush, green thickets flourish in fertile, dark, musky soil, while fresh bamboo saplings blend with strong, tall reeds, interwoven with greenery. Enter your secret tree house and breathe in.
- Burn Time: 140 hours
- Fill (oz): 44
- Fill (g/ml): 1,247
- Natural Wick(s): 2
- Free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates
- Imperial Dimensions: D: 5.2", H: 6.18"
- Metric Dimenions: 132 mm, 157mm
How to use:
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains.