Notes of Palo Santo, Patchouli & Tobacco Flower.
A shaded embrace in a lush excursion of complex, yet smooth sensuality. Creating a profusion of fleeting scents - Vintage Dark Suede, burning Palo Santo, traces of Patchouli, trails of smoky Hemp & Tobacco and the softly rising Vanilla moon - Suede Noir comes together delicately in a hushed, mellifluous voice, reminiscent of old vinyl records. Play it again and again.
- Burn Time: 40 hours
- Fill (oz): 12
- Fill (g/ml): 340
- Natural Wick(s): 3
- Free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates
Imperial Dimensions: 5.31" D x 2.36" H
- Metric Dimenions: 135mm x 60mm
Collection: Maison Noir
- Fragrance Family: Warm / Spiced
How to use:
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains.